If there are any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified by email, through the Service, or by posting a prominent notice on our Websites prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of our Services or Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, you should discontinue use of our Service and our Websites.
Information Covered By This Policy
In this Policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Except as described in this Policy, we will not give, sell, rent or loan any personal information to any third party.
Personal Information That You Provide to Us or That We Collect
- Account Information
- Service Data
- Cookies From Your Use of Our Websites and Service
- Log Files From Your Use of Our Websites and Services
- Analytics Information from Your Use Of Our Websites and Service
- Communications With Us
- Blogs and Public Forums
- Subscriber Testimonials/Comments/Reviews/Feedback
- Other Submissions
- Personal Information From Third Party Services
- Single Sign-On
How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect for a variety of purposes including to:
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support;
- Enable you and your Agents and End Users to access and use our Services;
- Provide you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events;
- Provide other news or information about us and our selected partners; and sending you notices, updates, security alerts, and support and messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.