Is aloe Vera good for acne?
The beauty benefits of aloe Vera are well known all across the world. Is aloe Vera good for acne and for your skin? Many people have this question in their mind and that’s why today we choose this topic to clear all your confusion regarding aloe Vera for acne treatment.
When it comes to treat acne or pimples, we try many cosmetics products, creams, lotions and face pack. Have you ever tried any natural ingredient to treat your acne problem? Maybe not because we trust more on advertisement and what the celebrities said on TV. This is not essential that you will always get positive results by using market products. They contain harmful toxins and their long-term use can give a big harm to your skin. The best way to treat your acne problem safely is to try some natural remedies which are side effects free. Aloe Vera is one of the effective natural ingredients that can treat your acne problem.
Aloe Vera for acne
It is believed that aloe Vera is originated in northern Africa and Arabian Peninsula. This succulent plant stores water in it leaves, root and stems which give it a fleshy appearance. You can imagine its benefits with the fact that it is widely used by many cosmetics manufacturers as an active ingredient in moisturizer, face wash, soaps, sunscreen and lotions due to its moisturizing, curative and calming properties. Let’s discuss more about aloe Vera for acne treatment.
- Aloe Vera has great antibacterial properties which are effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it. The antibacterial properties of aloe Vera prevent the bacteria from infecting acne wounds and accelerates the process of healing. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing inflammation, redness and itching on the skin.
- Aloe Vera gel also contains an effective compound named as magnesium lactate present in the aloe Vera gel helps to alleviate the itching sensation caused by acne. It is also effective in treating skin rashes and sunburns.
- The astringent properties of aloe Vera removes excess oil and dirt from the skin to prevent acne breakout. It reduces the appearance of the blisters and relieve pain caused by swelling.
- Aloe Vera gel not only remove acne but acne scars too by promoting skin regeneration. Anthraquinone present in aloe Vera gel invigorates the skin and boosts cell development and restoration. This is very helpful in removing acne scars and making your skin look radiant and flawless.
- Aloe Vera is rich in ferments like catechins, carotenoids, and flavonoids. It is also rich in carbohydrate and amino acids which help in making new skin cells and kill the acne causing bacteria too.
- Dirt builds up in skin clogs the pores further which lead to bacterial infection and blackheads. Regular use of aloe Vera gel on the face will tighten the pores and therefore decrease the exposure of pores to the germs.
All these benefits are enough to make you sure that Aloe Vera is one of the best and effective treatment options for acne. Getting a flawless, glowing skin and a clean face without any a pimple is possible only by using aloe Vera gel. You can use aloe Vera in different ways to cure acne problem.
- You can simply apply aloe Vera gel on the affected parts. You need to extract some aloe Vera gel from the aloe leaf. Repeat this process 2-3 times a day for some days and you will get an acne free face soon.
- Another method is to add some lemon juice in aloe Vera gel. Apply this paste on the affected skin with the help of cotton swab. Leave it for some time and then wash your skin with cool water.
- You can even add honey in aloe Vera gel. Honey is a great remedy for skin problems. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash with clean water. You will get instant results by using this mixture.
There are various methods of using aloe Vera for treating your acne problem. You can try any of the methods according to your comfort. A number of people have noticed positive results by using aloe Vera for their acne problem and now it’s your turn. Is aloe Vera good for acne? Now, you have got your answer and it is time to get a fairer and clean skin by using this wonderful home remedy.